General Terms and Conditions for In-Person Courses
This page lists come of the general terms and conditions applicable to all course bookings. Please contact us for our full list of terms and conditions.
- Courses are booked strictly on a first come, first served basis.
- Refund policy: Full refund less 25% administration charge if cancelled with more than 28 days notice. No refund will be issued if cancelled with 28 days or less notice. Cancellation MUST be in writing (email) to Optuitions (please see additional COVID-19 cancellation terms below).
- Courses are subject to availability and further specific terms and conditions – details will be provided before the course begins and you can contact us for more details in advance.
- Attendance at courses does NOT GUARANTEE SUCCESS in your exams and assessments. Optuitions aims to help you feel more confident about achieving your goal(s) and guiding you to go on and develop your own skills.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy (effective from September 2020 until further notice)
In the current uncertain times, we understand that course delegates might encounter difficulties with attending a course already booked with us, at short notice. This could be owing to falling ill with COVID-19, or having to self-isolate as a result of coming into close contact with an infected person. We will be as flexible as possible when handling a cancellation that arises owing to COVID-19 but also need to take into consideration our own costs and losses that arise from cancellation. Accordingly, the following rules will apply:
- You MUST provide evidence of a positive COVID test result (e.g. email from the NHS testing service clearly displaying your name, date of test, date of email and test result) OR written correspondence displaying your name, date and a requirement for you to self-isolate owing to COVID-19. If this evidence is provided to us then we will offer a FULL refund for the in-person course booked, as long as the booked date of your course falls within the isolation period required for COVID-19 at the time of notifying us. If your course includes an online component then the full cost of this part will NOT be refunded.
- If you have to cancel a course booking at short notice (within 3 days before the date of the course) owing to suspect COVID-19 and you are awaiting a test result, then the amount refunded will depend on the result of the test received thereafter. In the event of a positive result, then point 1 above will apply. In the event of a negative result then a refund of 50% of the course fee (excluding any online component) will be offered. We will still require you to provide evidence of a negative COVID test result (e.g. email from the NHS testing service clearly displaying your name, date of test, date of email and test result).
- If you are unable to provide any evidence of (suspect) COVID-19 illness leading up to the course date booked, then NO refund will be offered.