At Optuitions, we appreciate that you might be struggling with only specific skills or topics within the Scheme for Registration rather than a whole visit. As such we are more than happy to arrange bespoke training courses targeted at those specific needs and requirements. Examples of courses we can offer include:
- Direct ophthalmoscopy skills and practice
- Retinoscopy skills and practice
- Volk indirect ophthalmoscopy skills and practice
- Goldmann contact tonometry skills and practice
- RGP contact lens fitting and assessment skills
- Tutorials on visual fields and the visual pathway
- Manual focimetry
We also offer virtual reviews of your patient records whereby you can send anonymised copies of your patient records (with patient consent) to us for detailed review and feedback from an experienced College Assessor, electronically.
You can also opt for bespoke courses that are a mix of theory and practical, and we can make arrangements for you accordingly.
All of our courses operate from our office in Oldbury West Midlands, but depending on where you are located in the country, we might also be able to offer our services at your own practice or location, if that is more convenient for you.
For more details on how we can help you and for quotations on bespoke courses, please do contact us!